Check back regularly for updated information.
Maryville holds the health and safety of our campus community as a top priority and wants to ensure that all of our community members have access to information about the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring the situation per the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Updates will be posted on this site as available. Please check back regularly.
Maryville has created a cross-department task force to monitor and plan for a variety of scenarios that could impact our campus should the virus spread.
Updates for the Maryville University Community
- Wednesday, April 1, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter to students from Cherie Fister, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Saturday, March 21, 火红彩票手机app下载 –Letter from the President to students
- Wednesday, March 18, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter to students from Dr. Nina Caldwell, Vice President for Student Life
- Monday, March 16, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter from the President to online students
- Monday, March 16, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter from the President to on-campus students
- Friday, March 13, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter to students from Dr. Nina Caldwell, Vice President for Student Life
- Tuesday, March 10, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Letter from the President to students
- Tuesday, March 10, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Update regarding move to virtual course platform
- Saturday, March 7, 火红彩票手机app下载 – Message from the President regarding coronavirus
We are taking precautionary steps to clean and disinfect our campus as much as possible in the midst of the flu season and the coronavirus outbreak.
- Our sanitation staff has undergone professional training related to flu season and coronavirus prevention and are using hospital-grade disinfectant products
- In addition to the regular campus cleaning, common areas are also being disinfected throughout the day, paying special attention to doorknobs and handrails
- Additional hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes are being distributed throughout campus, as well as all vans and shuttles
- Note: all paper products used on campus come from a U.S. based vendor
We encourage all community members to become familiar with the CDC recommendations for prevention, which are the same practices used to prevent the cold and flu including:
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and stay 火红彩票手机app下载 when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Get a flu vaccine
Coronavirus Updates and Resources
For updated information for Missouri, visit the .
: for students, faculty or staff who plan to travel, or have recently traveled, to areas with community spread of COVID-19
Hand Washing Video Guide
If you have additional questions, please contact Lisa Munch, MSN, FNP, Director of Health and Wellness at 314-529-9520, lmunch@, or Dr. Nina Caldwell, Vice President for Student Life at 314-529-9283, ncaldwell@.
The advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19. The recommends considering a number of things before traveling domestically. That information can be found here: . All university-sponsored travel has been suspended until further notice.
With the rapidly evolving travel alerts, restrictions from the U.S. Department of State, changing public health measures and the changing availability of commercial flights to certain areas, there is potential for individuals who travel both internationally and domestically to encounter challenges returning 火红彩票手机app下载. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to judiciously consider if their planned personal travel is essential. Students who need academic assistance or accommodations in such situations should contact their Life Coach to determine their options for continuing academic study. Faculty and staff may contact Human Resources for employment-related assistance.